Terms & Conditions
Any use of alastair-mitchell.com or its contents or both (collectively: “Web Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Use of the Web Site evidence that the user has read, understood, and accepted the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to accept the following terms and conditions, do not use the Web Site.
- Each user of the Web Site expressly accepts all risks and consequences, whether direct or indirect and whether known or unknown, associated with or resulting from such use.
- Each user of the Web Site expressly accepts that the Web Site operator is not responsible for and expressly disclaims any responsibility, whether express or implied, for the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the Web Site or for the consequences, whether direct or indirect and whether known or unknown, of using the Web Site or any link from the Web site to another web site or its contents.
- Each user of a Web Site expressly accepts that the Web Site operator does not assume any responsibility for the uninterrupted or error free operation of the Web Site or warrant or represent that the Web Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Each user of the Web Site expressly accepts that the operator is not liable, whether directly or indirectly, to any person or thing including without limitation any corporation, association, or trade union for any damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with use of, misuse of, or inability to use the Web Site.
- Each user of the Web Site expressly acknowledges that he/she/it is aware the Web Site is an inherently public medium. Each such user expressly accepts that no guarantee of privacy is or can be made to users of the Web Site.
You may be able to return books that you bought from alastair-mitchell.com’s store for a refund. We will consider your return if we receive your request within seven days of the date of purchase. Any refund will be in bitcoin either at the current exchange rate or the rate at the time of purchase (whichever is lower in bitcoin). Contact email@example.com to begin the refund process.